Cascadia Rail is a non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to bringing high speed rail to the Pacific Northwest. Our volunteers span from big cities and small towns across Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. We also welcome rail advocates from the global community.
Our organization simplifies communications about high speed rail to make technical information easy to understand for the general public and decision makers. We build project support through meaningful conversations and memorable experiences, such as:
- Speaking at conferences and with media
- Organizing outreach events and facilitating group discussions
- Contacting legislators, business leaders, and decision makers
- Research / writing blog posts about current events and the benefits of high speed rail
- Letter writing campaigns
- Social media campaigns and webinars
We’ve recently presented at these conferences:
- APTA High Speed Rail Policy Forum (Washington DC)
- Rail~volution 2019 (Vancouver, BC)
- US High Speed Rail Association / Microsoft: Cascadia Rail Summit (Seattle, WA)
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies conference (Vancouver, BC)
- State of Downtown Seattle 2020
- Downtown Seattle Association
Send us a message to inquire about speaking engagements, webinar discussions, or other ways to get involved.